I did the watering today, I do believe I need a class but, I think I covered it all. I did not pull weeds, you can thank me later. I just am not entirely sure which are weeds & which are plants….
Anyway I thought things looked wonderful….
I am not sure I can come on Thursday, although Frank wants to get home in time to go to the concert, so I may see you there.
I just cannot leave in the afternoon.
Janet Anderson
435 785-8606 OFFICE
801 419-8737 CELL
866 296-1090 FAX
the following is a re-posted p.s.a. (sorry to be the master of redundancy master yet again!) followed by today's stats for those who might be so inclined..
ReplyDeletefarmers market starts this thurs. 17th at 4:00. music at 6:30.
all are welcome to head over from here - it's a short walk or bring a bike for chuckles!
the ground is nice and soft from the rains so it's a great time to catch up on some weeding. also, we'll be playing one of my favorite childhood games:
SHOVEL, SHOVEL, WHO'S GOT STEVE'S SHOVEL? (again)
yellow handle, black rubber grip, sticker that reads Lattimers or Do It Best. i really dig this one. oops, sorry. would everyone please check to see if you have taken it by mistake. i will turn out the lights briefly and no questions will be asked. amnesty for all involved!
Records and Stats
TEMPERATURE HIGHS HOT DAYS THIS MONTH
Today 43.0°F at 12:39 AM Max > 86 °F 1 day(s)
Yest. 75.5 °F at 1:19 AM Max > 77 °F 8 day(s)
Month 86.5 °F on 6/6/2010 Warmest day 73.2°F on: Jun 06 2010
Year 86.5 °F on 6/6/2010 Warmest night 69.1°F on: Jun 02 2010
TEMPERATURE LOWS COLD DAYS THIS MONTH
Today 33.9°F at 6:20 AM Min < 32 °F 0 day(s)
Yest. 41.9 °F at 11:56 PM Min < 5 °F 0 day(s)
Month 33.9 °F on 6/17/2010 Coldest day 66.4°F on: Jun 16 2010
Year -4.0 °F on 1/8/2010 Coldest night 44.0°F on: Jun 17 2010
We'll find your shovel, Steve. It's got to be somewhere...
ReplyDeleteThanks for the stats!