Monday, June 7, 2010

Corn

Judy had mentioned before, but it needs to be posed to the whole group: Our corn has not yet surfaced. Do we need to replant? Work party this week?
-Stacy

1 comment:

  1. What a surprise. They got .13 inches of rain yesterday and everything was well soaked. I see no corn at all now but some squash coming I think. I second the idea of a work party Thurs and Steve located the corn seed in the shed so we can start again. We can do our screens or wires or whatever for the peas to climb on Thurs. also. Steve said he is getting regulators but we also can control by turning faucet back a little maybe. Say Marianna in Heber and she is going to get about 10 more tomatoes. When we settle our bill and hers we should be right close to 0.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete