Thursday, May 20, 2010

More planting and maintenance

A great time was had by all. We got some water hooked up, with more to be hooked up soon after supplies are procured. Squash (summer and winter) were planted. Grounds were beautified, hot dogs eaten, and both the community garden and young children were watered.







There is a water bottle (Mandy's) and a hat (Jen's) in the shed. Plastic utensils were left in the shed and there are some plastic cups in there, too. I believe Judy has the majority of the leftover plates, if there are any, and she graciously offered to wash plastic bowls for further use. Thanks, Judy!

When shall we meet next? What are the remaining items to do?

Plant beans, tomatoes, work on remaining watering issues are on the list. Others? We do need a pad of paper or clipboard. I have a clipboard I'll try to remember to bring along. I'll also print the phone list and add to the one that has been growing in the shed. Thanks, everyone!

-Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment