We were there yesterday, and watered the community areas (peas, mounds in the corn/zuch area). I didn't water the rows to the west of that area. Have they been planted? It started raining too, but not much.
Would a rain gauge be helpful? I'll bring a clipboard and paper for the bulletin board. That way we can see what's been done and when it was done when we're there. I agree that we need to keep the area wet as the seeds germinate!
Please let me know if you want to be emailed every time there is a post, comments, or both. It's easy to do, and you can set this up yourself if you wish. Thanks.
-Stacy
I would like to be emailed when there are posts, Stacey. Also suggest everyone sign their comments.
ReplyDeleteI can water every Wednesday. We need to decide when to purchase and plant our tomatoes. Would this Thurs. be too early?????? Judy
I would like to be emailed also please. Yes, a rain gauge and a clipboard would be great. I can keep my notes there for everyone to see regarding what's been planted too. West of the zuchini, only one row of green beans has been planted along with the last row which is also two mounds of zucchini.
ReplyDeleteI think we should wait until at least June 1st to plant tomatoes. Unless they are protected by something like a wall-o-water. ~Tina
and Josh and I will be out of town this week but Dave and Mary Jo will be around and said they could help w/ fixing the hoses on Thursday with others.
ReplyDelete