Yesterday was very successful:) We planted the corn, some squash, cucumbers, zucchini, one pumpkin mound, and green beans.
Jeff and John realized that the hose connecting the spigot to the hose distributor near the shed has a leak. For the time being, a hose (that's already there) can be connected above ground between these two points to provide water to our boxes. Then we'll each have to see if our individual sprinklers work. Later, maybe next Thursday?, we could have a work group meet to dig a trench to bury the new hose. I think we should purchase a new hose for this so we don't have to use Steve's.
I think it will work best to have some type of watering schedule set up too. To keep the seeds moist we should consider watering every other day.
I can water every Monday afternoon. Any other ideas?
Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Learn more.
Chuck, Zak, & I can water on Wednesdays:)
ReplyDeleteWe can fill in whenever. I'm in for a meeting on Thursday to fix hoses or whatever and assess.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI can water either Saturdays or Sundays. I look forward to meeting on Thursday to repair hoses.
ReplyDelete--Mary Jo Baresh